I'm wondering why my test photo isn't showing up... It did when I posted it the first time. OHHHH!!! I know. It's cause I deleted it off the server... Ah.*epiphanied*
Ew this message window is weird. I need to change my colors, I think. Nice to see your bright shining face again -- I miss you! (where have you been lately?)*unpantses self*
I know...they ARE dark and I don't know how to fix it. On the program I used to crop the photos and whatnot, they didn't look this dark. I don't know what the deal is... :PAnd on my computer at home they didn't look as dark as they do on my computer at work. Fiddlesticks.
4 comments:
*pantses fazipela*I loooooove you :P
Yay, more pictures!! More More More More. *acts like a bratty 3 year old*Haha. The pictures are kind of dark but yay for digital cameras!!!
Ew this message window is weird. I need to change my colors, I think. Nice to see your bright shining face again -- I miss you! (where have you been lately?)*unpantses self*
I know...they ARE dark and I don't know how to fix it. On the program I used to crop the photos and whatnot, they didn't look this dark. I don't know what the deal is... :PAnd on my computer at home they didn't look as dark as they do on my computer at work. Fiddlesticks.
Post a Comment