Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fun with cameras



I bought a cheapo digital camera today just for the sake of posting on here. Starting now everytime you read an entry you have to donate $5 to the "Pay Jen Back For Buying A Digital Camera When She Couldn't Really Afford It" fund. Make checks payable to Frugal Isn't My Middle Name. Thanks bye. K. I know this photo is really dark, but that's what I liked about it.Here's me.. ummm... thinking. About how I'm all alone in my house taking pictures of myself. My nose isn't really that big, I swear.I was fiddling with the photo effects -- trying to make it all shadowy and crap. Pants, this one is for you. This is Kyle and he's talking to his brother in Minnesota. I didn't mean meant to take the picture off center because hell, it looks cool. You know, the rule of 1/3s or whatever. Okay. That's it. For now.

No comments: