I'm going to go cuddle with Kyle now. I think I'm past the "don't touch me ever" phase and moving into the "I'd cry during a Procrit commercial" phase. Yep. I need a cuddle.
Let me try that sentence again. Apparently I have a hard time writting normal sentences. Ok, you know that lilswh ... whatever ... email that you said your computer keeps trying to send your emails to? I deleted that email so maybe you wont have that problem any more??Better??And I'm glad you're starting to feel better.Lobe, Sarah
*claps for sentences*Hehehe... Yeah. I'm better today. Dude though. Last night.. Hooooweee. I'm glad you deleted that email though. I don't need any more confusion in my life. ;)
EW!! I have all the books, its my favorite too. Its also Scho's favorite, he had quotes in his profile and he told me "OH, thats my favorite cartoon" Hah...just another way we are alike... wierd.
Well we ARE twins after all... A few years ago I made Kyle a "memory book" (yeah, totally cheeze-whiz, I know) and I drew calvin and hobbes cartoons all over it.... Yeah. That's my pointless story for you. :P
8 comments:
Let me try that sentence again. Apparently I have a hard time writting normal sentences. Ok, you know that lilswh ... whatever ... email that you said your computer keeps trying to send your emails to? I deleted that email so maybe you wont have that problem any more??Better??And I'm glad you're starting to feel better.Lobe, Sarah
*claps for sentences*Hehehe... Yeah. I'm better today. Dude though. Last night.. Hooooweee. I'm glad you deleted that email though. I don't need any more confusion in my life. ;)
I don't want any confusion in your life either. :-)
Ew! Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite cartoon! :))
EW!! I have all the books, its my favorite too. Its also Scho's favorite, he had quotes in his profile and he told me "OH, thats my favorite cartoon" Hah...just another way we are alike... wierd.
*hugs*
Well we ARE twins after all... A few years ago I made Kyle a "memory book" (yeah, totally cheeze-whiz, I know) and I drew calvin and hobbes cartoons all over it.... Yeah. That's my pointless story for you. :P
BUMMERFLUTT! I miss you. And loooooooooove you. :)
Post a Comment