Saturday, June 23, 2007

timewarp



So, okay. I don't know what's up with my time -- it keeps getting am and pm mixed up even though I CHANGED it on MY end. Pffft. >:( ~Jen, always concerned with the most important things.Anyway.I'm trying to get in the habit of writing in this journal. I'm trying to think of it as an outlet for stuff that I need to... well, outlet, but it's sort of hard to get past the "other people are going to read this" thing. That's the joys of the Private Only button though, right? And besides, it's not like it's a huge deal if people read my innermost thoughts because most don't know me enough to *really* care and the one that DOES, well, I like to assume that she won't be shocked or surprised by my outlaying of feelings. But maybe she will. Heck. I sound like I'm trying to talk myself into something.***I'm shedding. Like. Seriously. I wonder if it's because my hair is longer than it's been in 5 years and it's like, in shock or something and trying to bail out. One thing's for sure, it *can't* be all the dye and crap I put into it.... Or the fact that I fry it with hot air for 10 minutes and then give it a recap by trapping it between hot metal prongs and twisting it until it's so un-straight it could be called homo. *laughs at self*Okay but seriously. It's at an annoying length where it gets stuck in my hood when I'm wearing a hoodie. Speaking of which, I think "hoodie" would be a good screen name. And I'm going to stop talking about my hair now because I feel boring. ***Oh, in case you're wondering, Kyle fixed our bed last night all by himself. I sort of felt bad that I didn't help him at all, right up until he whapped me in my sleep. Then I didn't feel as bad. Apparently he didn't "know" and he was "dreaming"... pfft. >:(

3 comments:

pyxiwulf said...

:-) Youre so vain, you probably think this comment is about you, dont you , dont you.haha wait, what!?

stormclouds13 said...

I didn't think ANYone listened to Carly Simon anymore. Especially cool people like us. ;)She has huge teeth.

latimopp511 said...

I have been feeling the same way about this whole journal thing. I sort of want to post all the deep ravings of my soul.. or something... but then I remember anyone can see it and learn that I am on overly obsessive lunatic... THEN I remember, who really cares? Not you, right? You already know. So. What the hell.